March 26, 2012
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30 ($37) Perfect and protect your skin with Clinique’s new Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This multi-tasking BB Cream helps prevent the premature signs of aging with UVA/UVB and environmental protection while immediately concealing imperfections. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced using a unique complex of optics, and skin is soothed for a more youthful look. Additionally, this perfecting cream helps balance skin and provides oil and shine control to extend the life of foundation all day long. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Now available in three shades for pink or golden undertones and appropriate for all skin types.
THE LOOK AND FEEL
Appropriate for all skin types, including delicate skins, this lightweight formula contains multi-polarized pigments to enhance skin’s complexion. It provides medium to full coverage to blur imperfections without being too heavy for a naturally flawless look. Skin looks more perfected and even-toned. Skin texture feels smoother and softer.
BB Cream is the ultimate multi-functional beauty product. It gives skin just about everything it really needs – protection, antioxidants for prevention and enough coverage to conceal imperfections. Apply BB Cream under makeup as a primer under foundation for a flawless looking finish. Wear BB Cream alone to achieve a natural, healthy looking glow. Apply a small amount all over the face avoiding the eye area. Remove with makeup remover.
- Pigments such as Mica and Iron Oxides together with Polymethylsilsesquixane and Silica reflect light multi-dimensionally to conceal and correct imperfections. Provides colour correcting benefits for a brighter and more even skin tone. Additionally, the combination of pigments absorbs excess oil to ensure longwear and oil control, providing better adherence of foundation.
- A combination of chemical sunscreens (Octinoxate, Octisalate, Abovenzone) absorb harmful UV rays and provide SPF 30 broad spectrum protection. Physical sunscreens (Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide) provide added protection by deflecting UVA and UVB rays. To prevent penetration and irritation, the sunscreens are encapsulated in a floating matrix so they are not in direct contact with the skin.
- Potent antioxidant Vitamin E helps protect skin from environmental aggressors which can trigger the breakdown of collagen as a result from sun and environmental exposure.
- Caffeine helps calm and soothe irritated skin while helping stimulate skin and visibly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid helps reduce skin irritation associated with internal and external stress.
- A hydration complex of Trehalose, Carboxylic Acid and Sodium Hyarulonate enhances hydration, balances moisture and provides skin with comfort throughout the day.
- Laminaria Saccharina Extract, derived from seaweed, helps reduce the excess production of oil.
March 23, 2011
Clinique Pretty in Prints Compact ($36) Silvery mirrored compact inspired by fashion’s own Milly features a versatile eye shadow quad in rich chocolate browns and delicate pinks plus coordinating cheek color. Comes in its own Milly drawstring pouch with applicators and a how-to card. I enjoy that Clinique put in a how to card for those who are unsure on where to apply the colors and if you’re creative you don’t need the color and can make your own eye look. The card, palette, and lipgloss all fit conveniently into the cute little patterned pouch.
To use the palette colors, sweep ivory shade from lashline to brow. Layer pink shade over lid, just to crease. Contour outer corner of eye with brown shimmer shade. Define upper and lower lashlines with rich matte brown. Swirl blush over apples of cheeks for a fresh glow. Clinique lip gloss adds the perfect finishing touch. I used the Milly Pink lipgloss ($14).
Availability: Clinique counters, Clinique.com
March 22, 2011
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($15) Super-nourishing balm is loaded with mango and shea butters. Just what dry, delicate lips need to feel comfortably soft and smooth. Eight natural-looking lip tints in all, each with a subtle sheen. Apply directly to lips. For subtle definition outline lips first, then fill in with natural-looking colour. Never needs sharpening: simply swivel up to reveal more lip colour balm.
Availability: Clinique counters, clinique.com
Continue Reading »
February 23, 2011
Clinique Pretty in Prints Spring 2011
- Long Last Glosswear SPF 15 ($14) – Not Just Any Pink
- Perfect Palette ($36) – Pretty in Prints
- High Impact Mascara ($14.50) – Lash Envy
December 28, 2010
Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm ($15) is a pleasantly plump and playful nourishing lip balm. Packed with ‘do-gooders’ to keep lips luscious and irresistibly soft, NEW Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm provides a sheer hint of colour that glides on effortlessly, leaving behind a natural blush of colour and sheen.
Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm’s highly moisturizing formula uses a special blend of decadent butters, oils and antioxidants to help protect and pamper lips with immediate and lasting moisturization. Infused with Shea Butter, Mango Seed Butter and Jojoba Seed Oil, Chubby Stick delivers a surge of moisture in a sleek stick leaving lips soft, supple and soothed.
Packaged in a playful, shade-matched crayon-esque barrel, the balm-like formula provides stay-true colour and buildable coverage. To apply, simply twist the base to expose more balm and twist back down before replacing the cap. Available in eight mouthwatering shades, ranging from nudes to pretty pinks and deep purples, it’s the perfect accoutrement for any occasion. Don’t leave home without one of these pout pleasers in: Chunky Cherry, Fuller Fig, Graped-up, Mega Melon, Richer Raisin, Super Strawberry, Whole Lotta Honey and Woppin’ Watermelon.
Available January 2011
June 9, 2010
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief ($34 for 1.7oz; $46.50 for 2.5oz) is a light, comfortable cream/gel plumps skin with hydration for a full 24 hours. Fine lines, flakiness and tightness are washed away. In their place—a sense of supple, firm, vibrant well-being, even through shifts in humidity. One ‘drink’ and skin looks and feels happier, healthier. This moisturizer gives immediate results and absorbs into the skin instantly. You can also use thise midday for extra moisture over you makeup and as a 5 minute mask massaging it onto clean skin and blotting off excess with a tissue.
April 30, 2010
Clinique Skin Supplies For Men Face Scrub ($16.50, 3.4oz) is the best face scrub ever. Yes it says for men, it is designed to help improve men’s skin for shaving but I have been using it and its been great. Just because it says for men or women on a product that doesn’t mean you should limit yourself to what you can use. This face scrub is cheaper than most of the good exfoliators made for women that you can find at Sephora and you get more product. My favorite thing about this scrub is it tingles on your skin after you wash it off. The scrub particles are small and round so it does not scratch your face. It does a great job of removing all the dead skin cells off and youre left with silky smooth skin.
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.