Category: China Glaze
September 12, 2011
China Glaze Hauntingly Dark Collection
China Glaze Introduces a Daringly Dark Collection of Purely Pigmented Crèmes and High Coverage Glitters for Halloween 2011
Halloween is all about over-the-top style and China Glaze has just what every girl and ghoul needs to complete their costume. Put the finishing touches on any look with the new China Glaze HAUNTING collection – a six-piece set of mysterious colors and effects perfect for All Hallows Eve, including a glow-in-the-dark Top Coat and a ‘crackling’ top coat for a cobweb effect.
China Glaze captures the spirits lurking in the dark in six sexy, sophisticated shades that are on trend, exciting and will be on every costume crafter’s “must have” list. Whether a look is dark and mysterious, or bold and dramatic, China Glaze’s HAUNTING collection pulls together any ensemble and will undoubtedly make heads turn – just like China Glaze’s celebrity followers. Colors in this collection include:
- Haunting: Shadowy black with shimmering silver glitter
- Crimson: Deep purple crème with a hint of blood red
- Near Dark: Rich mossy green crème
- It’s Alive: Vibrant green glitter
- Ghoulish Glow: Glow-in-the-Dark top coat
- Black Mesh: Crackle Glaze top coat for a cobweb-like crackle effect
The China Glaze HAUNTING collection will be available as open stock colors, 18 piece counter display, and as part of a special “Buy 3, Get 1 Free” set featuring China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.
June 1, 2011
China Glaze Introduces Six New Crackle Glaze Polishes in Sparkling Metallics for Summer 2011
Set your summer style to “sizzle” with China Glaze’s new Crackle Glaze Metals collection. The pioneer in crackle technology, China Glaze takes the beauty phenomenon to the next level with this second-generation polish that pairs the edgy innovation of crackle with the elegant beauty of metals. The China Glaze Crackle Glaze Metals collection features six sparkling metallic colors including:
- Tarnished Gold: Warm, honeyed hue
- Platinum Pieces: Shimmering silver
- Haute Metal: Pale pink
- Cracked Medallion: Bold bronze
- Latticed Lilac: Soft lavender
- Oxidized Aqua: Deep aquamarine blue
Create dramatically different looks with just one sweep of China Glaze Crackle Glaze Metals. Layer over different base colors to create bold styles. Use a lighter coat to create a fine crackle, a thicker coat for a deep shatter effect. As versatile and edgy as China Glaze’s biggest celebrity fans (Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Nicole Ritchie and Kelly Osbourne, to name a few), Glaze Crackle Glaze Metals is sure to be this summer’s hottest beauty trend!
April 13, 2011
China Glaze Polished Like a Princess
“Don’t Touch My Tiara!” shouted the Diva Bride as she read her sweet Love Letters sent from her doting prince. He’d been a Royal Tease for years and they were finally ready to tie the knot. The Exceptionally Gifted bride was Ravishing, Dahling in a gown and jewels of Pure Elegance. The soon-to-be Princess Grace was ready to Make An Entrance into the Visions of Grandeur as the future Mr. and Mrs. forever.
- Don’t Touch My Tiara – A sheer, hot pink shimmer sure to rock his royal socks
- Diva Bride – Perfect light beige crème for French or to wear alone for an engagement
- Love Letters – The French manis love this sheer blush gloss
- Royal Tease (2) – This shimmery grape purple is worth the agony
- Exceptionally Gifted (3) – A sweet bridesmaid pink with a golden frost
- Ravishing, Dahling (4) – Don’t spill this burgundy wine jelly on that white dress!
- Pure Elegance – Sweet flower girls in baby pink with pink shimmer
- Princess Grace – Whisper sweet nothings about this soft pink pearlescent
- Make An Entrance (5) – A bright hot pink crème for princesses who aren’t shy
- Visions of Grandeur (6) – From rags to riches with this deep red adorned with gold shimmer
- Pure Torture – This fiery red-orange jelly is inspired by the first of year marriage . .
March 30, 2011
China Glaze Island Escape
China Glaze Introduces Six Sizzling Shimmers and Cremes
Take an exotic island escape with China Glaze this summer with a tropical, shimmering rainbow of brilliant bright colors! Mix and match these hot hues to add a candy-like pop to that summer manicure and pedicure. Colors in the collection include:
- Papaya Punch: Crème based vivid orange.
- 108 Degrees: Flirtatious berry pink with specks of micro glitter.
- Senorita Bonita: Passionate purple shimmer with pink micro glitter.
- Blue Iguana: Bold and daring sparkly blue.
- Cha Cha Cha: Vivacious shimmer green.
- Electric Pineapple: High intensity crème based lime green.
Escape this summer to a far away place with China Glaze. Vacation in color!
March 1, 2011
China Glaze Anchors Away Swatches
Sail away this spring in 12 nautically-inspired colors from China Glaze. These bold and confident brights are reminiscent of a carefree natural getaway, with soft ethereal hues that inspire leisurely thoughts of sand and sea.
- Life Preserver: coral orange
- Hey Sailor: bright red
- Ahoy!: hot pink with pink glitter
- First Mate: navy blue
- Starboard: grass green
- Lighthouse: 3 layers, yellow and gold glitter
- White Cap: clear, yellow/gold glitter
- Pelican Gray: shimmery light gray
- Sea Spray: shimmery baby blue
- Below Deck: gray/purple
- Sunset Sail: shimmery peach
- Knotty: beige shimmer
February 16, 2011
China Glaze Crackle
Available starting February 2011 at Sally’s Beauty Supply
Roughed up grunge meets gorgeous glam! China Glaze brings a whole new level to the game with “Crackle” polish! Create endless edgy looks and make a statement with fun, fearless, color. Everyone has asked for it, and now China Glaze is giving it to them! The six different Crackle colors include:
- Lightning Bolt – White Crackle
- Black Mesh – Black Crackle
- Broken Hearted – Pink Crackle
- Cracked Concrete – Grey Crackle
- Fault Line – Purple Crackle
- Crushed Candy – Teal Crackle
An innovative technology allows you to play with a wide array of color combinations and achieve an edgy, new wave look. This unique formula was developed to give your nails a “crackled” design over traditional nail color. Contrasting colors are used one over another to achieve a deconstructed shatter look that takes place right before your eyes. Instant art for your nails!
How do you do it? It’s easy! Apply your favorite China Glaze glitter, shimmer or crème. Depending on the color you are using, apply either one or two coats for full coverage. When the colored enamel is dry, brush on a thin layer of the Crackle color. Allow the Crackle to work its magic during dry time. After approximately 5 minutes when the crackled design has completely formed, apply a top coat to seal the design for prolonged wear.
January 4, 2011
China Glaze Anchors Away Spring 2011
Sail away this spring in 12 nautically-inspired colors from China Glaze. These bold and confident brights are reminiscent of a carefree natural getaway, with soft ethereal hues that inspire leisurely thoughts of sand and sea. Colors in this collection include:
- Life Preserver: Highly pigmented and luxurious poppy crème.
- Hey Sailor: Vibrant crème red.
- Ahoy!: Delightfully intense pink that flashes with reflective glass speck.
- First Mate: Sophisticated and rich navy crème.
- Starboard: Hip and playful green crème.
- Lighthouse: Multi-dimensional, bright yellow glass speck.
- White Cap: Whimsical and sparkling multi-dimensional white.
- Pelican Gray: High shine, cool toned grey crème.
- Sea Spray: Calming pale blue crème.
- Below Deck: A flirty mix of taupe and violet.
- Sunset Sail: Delightful peachy pink high shine crème.
- Knotty: Micro-particle beige shimmer.
This spring, take a relaxing trip to the shore and sail away with China Glaze. Stop and smell the sea breeze!
October 24, 2010
China Glaze Holiday 2010 Swatches
- Naughty and Nice: Deeply rich wine, very shiny
- Sugar Plums: Plum shimmer with small glitter
- Mommy Kissing Santa: Rose red shimmer
- Phat Santa: No shimmer, brick red and very shiny
- Ruby Deer: Ruby Red with no shimmer
- Mrs. Claus: Silver glitter with a sheer red tinted base color that makes the glitter look red
- Party Hearty: Green, gold and red chunky glitter
- Mistletoe Kisses: Silver glitter with a sheer green tinted base color that makes the glitter look green
- Jolly Holly: Forest green shimmer
- Peace on Earth: Khaki green shimmer, possibly similar to NARS’ vintage polish in Mash but slightly greener
- Little Drummer Boy: Midnight Blue shimmer
- Jingle Bells: Champagne gold shimmer
- Cheers to You: Metallic tin foil look with a somewhat streaky finish
- Midnight Kiss: Gold version of Cheers to You, metallic gold with no streaks
- Frosty: White frosty shimmer with large opalescent flakes, need 3 thick layers
- Snow: Pure white and will need 3 layers
Continue for swatches!
September 30, 2010
China Glaze Holiday 2010 Collection
“Tis the season to be naughty and nice”
Celebrate the Holiday Season with Sugar, Spice and Everything In Between
- Naughty and Nice: Deeply rich wine crème.
- Sugar Plums: Plum shimmer.
- Mommy Kissing Santa: Deep cherry red shimmer.
- Phat Santa: Red crème.
- Ruby Deer: Bright red crème.
- Mrs. Claus: Red glitter.
- Party Hearty: Green, gold and red chunky glitter.
- Mistletoe Kisses: Green glitter.
- Jolly Holly: Forest green shimmer.
- Peace on Earth: Olive green shimmer.
- Little Drummer Boy: Navy blue shimmer.
- Jingle Bells: Champagne shimmer.
- Midnight Kiss: Gold shimmer.
- Cheers to You: Silver shimmer.
- Frosty: White frosty shimmer.
- Snow: White crème.
Certain colors will also be available in the following gift sets:
- Celebrate in Style Collection: Includes Little Drummer Boy, Peace on Earth, Mommy Kissing Santa, Jingle Bells and a holiday necklace.
- Merry Mint Set: Includes Naughty and Nice, Mrs. Claus and a complimentary China Glaze Peppermint Oil.
- Rejoice Set: Includes Mistletoe Kisses, Mrs. Claus and a special red holiday candle.
- Cheers to You: Includes Midnight Kisses, Cheers to you and a China Glaze shot glass.
- Dreamin’ of a Green Christmas: Includes Mistletoe Kisses, Midnight Kiss and Jolly Holly.
- Oh, Ruby Deer: Includes Sugar Plums, Ruby Deer and a stuffed animal.
- Peppermint Kisses with Holiday Wishes: Includes Mrs. Claus, Phat Santa, Snow and Frosty.
The 16 seasonal colors will be available for a limited time only, so catch them fast before the holidays are over.
Continue for more gift set photos!!
June 29, 2010
China Glaze Vintage Vixen Collection The majority of these shades were very easy to apply with the exception of 1 which was uneven due to the glitter in it. As I mentioned earlier the colors are beautiful, all very wearable colors. There were only a couple in this collection that did not impress me. I don’t know how I can wear all these colors unless I wear a color on each finger The finish on these shades are glossy and shiny and the glitter in all the bottles also give it even more lustre. All these colors look best with two coats of polish.
Must Have: Gooing My Way?, Foxy, First Class Ticket
Pass: Riveter Rouge
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.