November 28, 2010
Burberry Beauty Lip Charm is a limited edition for this holiday season. Featuring an interior mirror and magnetic closure, the Lip Charm is perfect for on-the-go touch ups. The charm draws inspiration from the Burberry Accessories collections featuring iconic Burberry gun metal check casing and trench-colored outer packaging. Three gun-metal cubes embossed with the iconic Burberry check cascade from a key chain. Cleverly concealed within the largest of the cubes is a convenient serving of Burberry Beauty’s Lip Glow in Nude Beige. The Burberry Beauty Lip Charm offers a natural-looking gloss to create effortless glow with a fluid finish.
I like that you can just clip this lip charm to your keys of to the inside of you purse for easy access or even throw it into your clutch due to its small size. I’m not too crazy about the color though, if I had to carry around a lip color I would want the color to be more noticeable than something that may look like chapstick on your lips?
September 29, 2010
Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow ($29) The color selection captures the ease and versatility of the collection and ranges from classic trench coat-inspired shades to smoky metals. It is formulated for a light, yet creamy powder that offers optimal adherence. Also contains silicones for extreme emollience and comfort. All shadows include a protective fabric pouch debossed with Burberry check.
Satiny smooth eyeshadow that blends very easily, comparable to Estee Lauder’s new formulation which I really love. A wide variety of neutral and muted colors for a simple and beautiful elegant look. The texture feels slightly dry but does not dry your skin out. Pigmentation is good, you don’t need to use very much to get the desired color but as always using an eyeshadow base will make it look better and last longer. Burberry Beauty currently doesn’t offer any bright vibrant colors which may be disappointing to those of you who like to do bold eye looks. Pictured above, No. 2 Trench is good as a highlighter and good for blending out any harsh edges of darker shadow colors. The colors available are nice but I would choose the blushes over the eyeshadow.
September 23, 2010
Burberry Beauty Light Glow Blush ($42) gives a bright and radiant finish with warm glowing skin. It is formulated with silicone to provide an easy glide and its airy micro-powder ensures rich shades for an effortlessly natural fresh complexion and healthy glow. Apply Burberry Light Glow on the hollow of your cheek to slim face, or apply it at the top of the cheek to highlight the face.
September 21, 2010
Burberry Beauty Brush ($52) A natural brush made of pony and goat hair for extreme softness and precise application. Use with powders to apply all over the face, especially with the Warm Glow. This is like a kabuki brush great for blending out powders and for applying. I have been using it to blend out my Burberry Beauty blush for a contoured look. This brush is so amazingly soft! It feels like clouds on your cheeks if I knew what clouds felt like. Simply fluffy and soft!
I was very surprised to find that this brush came with a protective case. Great, I’ll need something to protect my pricey soft brush. The case is velvet with the Burberry design and a flap closure. To safely keep the brush inside the case you’ll need to wrap the string around it and the silver square holds the string in place. The dark shiny gray handle looks elegant, it sets the Burberry products and brush apart from the black cases and black handle brushes. Your fingerprints will show up on the handle but they are not very noticeable.
July 21, 2010
Burberry Beauty available now at Nordstrom!
Luminous fluid foundation
- Light cream fluid for a subtle finish
- Effortless finish gives skin a gentle, natural glow
- Beautifying and perfecting formula helps illuminate the face
- Skin feels beautifully bare – supple and comfortable
Luminous compact foundation
- Comfortable all day long
- Outstanding texture to be used dry for a sheer finish, or damp for more intense coverage
- Effortless application
Luminous pressed powder
- Sheer perfecting powder
- Complexion is balanced, shine-free and mattified with a long-lasting finish
- For an effortless natural fresh complexion
- For a sheer healthy glow
- Warms the complexion to achieve a sun kissed look
- A natural beauty brush made of pony and goat hair for extreme softness and precise application
Sheer Eye Shadow
- From the most natural look to the most sophisticated finish
- Colour selection captures the ease and versatility of the collection and ranges from classic trench-coat inspired shades to smoky metals
Volumising lash enhancer
- Effortless mascara for adjustable lash volume, from the most natural to the most sophisticated look
- Easy application coats every lash from root to tip
- Every stroke of the brush boosts volume effortlessly
- Fortifying agent stimulates lash growth for a natural extension effect
Eye shaping pencil
- Eye definer works to outline the eyes with long-wearing and water-resistant results
Soft satin lipstick
- Superlight ‘second skin’ texture
- Intense hydration* immediately after application
- Balanced colour palette from nude trench tones to Burberry reds
Natural lip gloss
- Reflects light to create illusion of plumper, fuller lips
- Leaves lips supple glowing with natural highlights
- Light oils and spherical powders give fluidity and comfort
Lip shaping pencil
- Gentle lip liner effortlessly defines the lip line
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.