September 2, 2013
Sephora’s summer collection is made to last through this season’s long hot days and sultry nights. Summer is coming to an end so snag these items before they are gone forever.
- Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Sculpting Trio ($20) features a matte satin blush and bronzer with a coordinating luminizer. This trio will contour, define, and highlight your face to perfection. The micronized pigments ensure effortless application for a no-makeup feel and a natural radiant finish. This is available in 4 different shades.
- Sephora Contour Eye Pencil 12HR Wear ($9) is a waterproof eye pencil that creates an intense, bold line in one stroke. The pencil features a blend of avocado oil and vitamin E for a creamy, ultra-gentle, ultra-glide application with a array of 35 different shades.
- Sephora SPF 30 Sunscreen Body Mist ($20) lets you have sun protection while having fun in the sun. It’s a lightweight mist formula with UVA and UVB protection without leaving a sticky film behind. It’s nozzle can be used in multiple positions to ensure you are protected from head to toe.
- Sephora Tinted Self Tanning Body Mist ($6) Is a travel size self-tanning body mist for a quick and easy application.
- Sephora 8 Hr Mattifying Moisturizer Sunscreen ($22) is an oil-free moisturizer that prevents the skin from shining for up to 8 hours. It forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface to harness and retain water for optimal hydration. The formula also contains UVA/UVB filters and antioxidants to help combat the signs on aging.
Availabillity: Sephora stores and online
- Anastasia 5-Element Brow Kit
- NARS Summer 2012 Collection
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Epicare Giveaway: To Remove Facial Hair
50 Responses to “Sephora Summer 2013 Collection”
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.