June 5, 2012
Too Faced Better Than False Lashes Nylon Lash Extension System ($35) is a three-step lash extension system that includes an activating mascara base and top coat and Flexistretch™ nylon lash fibers to create a 98% increase in lash volume and 42% increase in lash length.
The look of false lashes has never been easier or more affordable with this do-it-yourself system that’s an alternative to messy false lashes and expensive lash extensions. The activating mascara base and top coat is designed specifically to melt and seal the Flexistretch nylon fibers into long, thick, dramatic lashes without the risk, mess, or commitment of other false lash alternatives. Unlike traditional fiber mascaras, Better Than False Lashes allows you to dial up the lengthening fibers so you easily get better, longer, thicker, more dramatic lashes instantly.
- Prime: Use 1-2 coats of the activating mascara to create a base to adhere the weightless, nylon fibers.
- Build: Brush on 1-2 coats of the Flexistretch nylon fibers to build outrageous length and volume. Focus the fibers where you want extra length or volume.
- Seal: Finish by sealing the Flexistretch nylon fibers with 1-2 coats of the ultra-black activating mascara to create that “better than false lashes” effect. This final coat surrounds each nylon-coated lash and melts the fibers into a long, thick, dramatic lash
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.