April 29, 2012
M·A·C Cosmetics announced today a limited edition line of cosmetics with fashion visionary and muse Carine Roitfeld, to launch in Fall 2012. Carine collaborated on all creative aspects of the collection; package design, product names and colour palettes. The M·A·C Carine Roitfeld Collection features 20 pieces with a focus on eyes and brows that reflect Carine’s signature look: smoky eye, bold brows and nude lips.
A specially created Good Luck Star stencil makes its debut and can be seen in the collection image for which Carine was photographed by Mario Sorrenti. This marks the first time M·A·C has worked with the legendary photographer.
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.