April 10, 2012
OPI The Amazing Spider Man
Available May 2012
“This film explores a new chapter in the Spider-Man legacy that’s going to be both dark and sexy. The colors created for this promotion capture the movie’s exciting atmosphere, with standout shades like the deep shimmering blue Into the Night and the metallic golden green Just Spotted the Lizard.”
The film villain’s reptilian look can be replicated with a high-fashion twist by using the new deep green shimmer Shatter coat. Shatter the Scales is inspired by graffiti art and works when painted over any dry OPI hue. Adding top coat takes Shatter the Scales from matte to glossy in seconds.
The line features six nail lacquers in addition to Shatter the Scales, ranging from white, coral and pink to mood-setting hues of blue, nickel and yellow-green:
- Your Web or Mine? The perfect pink for sticky situations.
- Into the Night This perfect midnight blue was made for prowling.
- Call Me Gwen-ever Girlfriend, be sure to pick up when this urgent coral calls.
- Just Spotted the Lizard Be seen in this reptilian yellow-green.
- My Boyfriend Scales Walls Climb new heights with this cityscape white.
- Number One Nemesis Show your metal in this sparkling nickel.
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.