March 26, 2012
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream SPF 30 ($37) Perfect and protect your skin with Clinique’s new Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30. This multi-tasking BB Cream helps prevent the premature signs of aging with UVA/UVB and environmental protection while immediately concealing imperfections. Fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced using a unique complex of optics, and skin is soothed for a more youthful look. Additionally, this perfecting cream helps balance skin and provides oil and shine control to extend the life of foundation all day long. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30. Now available in three shades for pink or golden undertones and appropriate for all skin types.
THE LOOK AND FEEL
Appropriate for all skin types, including delicate skins, this lightweight formula contains multi-polarized pigments to enhance skin’s complexion. It provides medium to full coverage to blur imperfections without being too heavy for a naturally flawless look. Skin looks more perfected and even-toned. Skin texture feels smoother and softer.
BB Cream is the ultimate multi-functional beauty product. It gives skin just about everything it really needs – protection, antioxidants for prevention and enough coverage to conceal imperfections. Apply BB Cream under makeup as a primer under foundation for a flawless looking finish. Wear BB Cream alone to achieve a natural, healthy looking glow. Apply a small amount all over the face avoiding the eye area. Remove with makeup remover.
- Pigments such as Mica and Iron Oxides together with Polymethylsilsesquixane and Silica reflect light multi-dimensionally to conceal and correct imperfections. Provides colour correcting benefits for a brighter and more even skin tone. Additionally, the combination of pigments absorbs excess oil to ensure longwear and oil control, providing better adherence of foundation.
- A combination of chemical sunscreens (Octinoxate, Octisalate, Abovenzone) absorb harmful UV rays and provide SPF 30 broad spectrum protection. Physical sunscreens (Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide) provide added protection by deflecting UVA and UVB rays. To prevent penetration and irritation, the sunscreens are encapsulated in a floating matrix so they are not in direct contact with the skin.
- Potent antioxidant Vitamin E helps protect skin from environmental aggressors which can trigger the breakdown of collagen as a result from sun and environmental exposure.
- Caffeine helps calm and soothe irritated skin while helping stimulate skin and visibly reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
- Glycyrrhetinic Acid helps reduce skin irritation associated with internal and external stress.
- A hydration complex of Trehalose, Carboxylic Acid and Sodium Hyarulonate enhances hydration, balances moisture and provides skin with comfort throughout the day.
- Laminaria Saccharina Extract, derived from seaweed, helps reduce the excess production of oil.
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.