July 21, 2011
NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner ($23) NARS takes eyeliner to the next level, infusing a super-creamy, smudge-proof formula with an unparalleled long-lasting finish. The sleek, soft-touch mechanical pencil features a built-in sharpener for extra precision. Formulated for the perfect balance between creaminess and structure and available in nine deeply dramatic shades, named after the most iconic streets in the world. Used to define and shape eyes, Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliners can be worn solo or paired with other eye products for a more enhanced look. To remove, simply wipe gently with a cotton ball moistened with NARS Eye Makeup Remover. The sleek, soft-touch mechanical pencil also features a built-in sharpener for extra precision.
- Via Veneto - deep black One of the most famous streets in Rome, Italy. Federico Fellini’s classic 1960 film La Dolce Vita was mostly centered around the Via Veneto area
- Santa Monica Blvd – crisp white One of the most famous streets in Los Angeles County, California.
- Via Appia – copper brown One of the earliest and strategically most important Roman roads of the ancient republic.
- Abbey Road – iridescent turquoise A street in London, England, after which the Beatles named one of their albums.
- Bourbon Street – festive purple A famous and historic street that spans the length of the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana. When founded in 1718, the city was originally centered around the French Quarter.
- Rue Bonaparte – light almond Laid down in the 16th Century, this French street accommodated some very fine distinctive mansions. Today it is an upscale home to fashion shops.
- Rue Saint-Honoré – deep royal blue The rue Saint-Honoré is an ancient street in the 1st arrondissement of Paris, France. It is named after the collegial Saint-Honoré church situated in ancient times within the cloisters of Saint-Honoré.
- Madison Avenue – slate gray An avenue in New York City, that’s name has been synonymous with the American advertising industry since the 1920s.
- Rue de Rivoli – metallic forest green One of the most famous streets of Paris that features some of the most fashionable shops in the world.
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
One Response to “NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner”
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.