May 18, 2011
John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color ($12) Precision Foam Color is the first ever premium permanent home hair color that uses foam technology to deliver salon-quality results at home. With 20 flattering shades to choose from, achieving flawless, natural-looking results at home has never been quicker or easier. Simply massage the foam into your hair to achieve flawless coverage you thought you could only get at a salon. No drips, no stains – just gorgeous-looking hair from every angle.
This was the best experience in dying my hair on my own ever. There was no mess and stains to clean up around the bathroom counter and floor because the foam didn’t move. So thrilled with this product I want to use foam hair color all the time now. You mix the hair color just like you would normally and what makes the solution foam is the special cap/nozzle provided. All you need to do is squeeze the middle of the bottle and the foam dispenses. At first it may seem like you will not have a enough color and that the foam disappears into you hair, however, when your hair starts to become saturated the foam will be visible. Massage in the foam and after 20 minutes you are set to rinse your hair.
- Always use as much foam as you can
- For short hair, use at least 2/3 of the bottle
- For shoulder length to long hair, use the entire bottle
- Carefully massage foam through the hair with your fingertips
- Be gentle to prevent hair from tangling
Availability: Target and drugstores
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
3 Responses to “John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color”
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.