May 9, 2011
Effortless Extensions ($70) is a new and revolutionary way to have long hair in a matter of seconds. Whether you are looking for added length or added volume these extensions are the perfect way to achieve a celebrity kind of look. Effortless Extensions are available in both Human and Synthetic hair, in styles and colors to compliment every woman. Effortless Extensions offers you the ability to add length, and volume, without damaging your hair.
The synthetic hair can be treated the same as you do you own hair, it should be washed and conditioned using your own brand of shampoo and conditioner. Wash in warm water, with a small amount of shampoo, to not scrub, or twist hair, rinse thoroughly. Using a small amount of conditioner, comb through hair, starting at the ends working up, with a wide tooth comb, wait for 3 to 4 minutes before rinsing. Pat dry with a towel, do not twist or wring, let air dry or use a blow dryer. When styling you can use a curling iron, flat iron, and crimper. Heat settings should be set on High for flatiron, and medium to high for curling etc. Always use a light spray of water on dry hair before styling.
Effortless Extensions Application:
- Making sure the clear monofilament line, is on top and the wefts are on the bottom, place the Effortless Extensions on top of your head, above your ears, so that the wefts sit behind your ears.
- Using your fingers, pull the hair on the sides of your head, in front of your ears and behind, then around the back of your head, out and around the monofilament and hair extensions. Keep in mind, that the less hair you pull over your extensions, the better they look, and lay. You are looking to sandwich the extensions between your hair beneath, and over. Pull about a ¼ of your hair over.
- Using your fingers you will pull your hair on the top and sides of your head around and over the clear string, designed to disappear into your hair line.
- Comb and blend with your own hair
- Anastasia 5-Element Brow Kit
- NARS Summer 2012 Collection
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Epicare Giveaway: To Remove Facial Hair
56 Responses to “Effortless Extensions For Quick Temporary Long Hair”
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.