April 13, 2011
China Glaze Polished Like a Princess
“Don’t Touch My Tiara!” shouted the Diva Bride as she read her sweet Love Letters sent from her doting prince. He’d been a Royal Tease for years and they were finally ready to tie the knot. The Exceptionally Gifted bride was Ravishing, Dahling in a gown and jewels of Pure Elegance. The soon-to-be Princess Grace was ready to Make An Entrance into the Visions of Grandeur as the future Mr. and Mrs. forever.
- Don’t Touch My Tiara – A sheer, hot pink shimmer sure to rock his royal socks
- Diva Bride – Perfect light beige crème for French or to wear alone for an engagement
- Love Letters – The French manis love this sheer blush gloss
- Royal Tease (2) – This shimmery grape purple is worth the agony
- Exceptionally Gifted (3) – A sweet bridesmaid pink with a golden frost
- Ravishing, Dahling (4) – Don’t spill this burgundy wine jelly on that white dress!
- Pure Elegance – Sweet flower girls in baby pink with pink shimmer
- Princess Grace – Whisper sweet nothings about this soft pink pearlescent
- Make An Entrance (5) – A bright hot pink crème for princesses who aren’t shy
- Visions of Grandeur (6) – From rags to riches with this deep red adorned with gold shimmer
- Pure Torture – This fiery red-orange jelly is inspired by the first of year marriage . .
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.