April 12, 2011
NARS Summer 2011 Collection
Available April 15, 2011
- Cap Ferrat Trio Eyeshadow (Limited Edition) $45 Inspired by the Alpes-Maritimes region in southeastern France, this trio eyeshadow of sea blues—icy sea foam, silver green, and icy turquoise—delivers a cool wash of color to lids. Wear each richly-pigmented hue solo for a delicate look or layer for a more nuanced effect.
- Dogon Duo Eyeshadow (Limited Edition) $33 Named for the Mali-based culture, this metallic taupe (with icy green sheen) and charcoal black duo eyeshadow delivers an unexpected twist on an otherwise neutral color combo. Blend the lighter shade from lashes to brow and smudge the darker hue in the crease and along lashes for added impact. When blended together, the shades create an iridescent green cast on the charcoal hue
- Exotic Dance Duo Eyeshadow (Limited Edition) $33 A well choreographed pairing of metallic white with silver sheen and metallic gold, creates a dazzling duo eyeshadow. The shimmering hues can each be worn alone or layered for a mixed metal look that has added intensity.
- Queen Soft Touch Shadow Pencil (Limited Edition) $24 Regal, easy, portable and long-wearing. This smooth and creamy soft touch shadow pencil, in a majestic and modern citrus gold glitter, can be swiped on lids and blended with a fingertip. As a liner, a highlighter or a base for powder shadows, it lends eyes a clean, brilliant look.
- Wonder Lip Gloss $24 This shiny, sheer mandarin orange lip gloss is laced with pink and gold shimmer for a pop of citrusy color. Wear it alone or over other lip colors for a shinier look with added depth.
- Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil $24 Grab your castanets. This pink cantaloupe, velvet matte lip pencil is as subtly suggestive as the seductive, slow-tempo Latin music after which it’s named.
- Carthage Pure Matte Lipstick $25 Named for the string of cities that line the Gulf of Tunis, this matte, hot pink hue saturates lips with rich, bold color. The pure matte lipstick creates a sophisticated, eye-catching statement that’s both timeless and modern.
- Mayflower Lipstick $24 This nourishing, sheer raspberry lipstick, delivers subtle color with a shimmery finish. Wear alone or with other lip products, it’s the perfect complement to a bold eye.
- New Order Highlighting Blush $27 A soft pink blush, with gold and silver shimmer, highlights cheeks with the softest hint of radiant color. Wear alone or over other cheek products as a highlight or
for added dimension.
- Écume Nail Polish (Limited Edition) $17 An opaque white nail enamel that is at once vintage-inspired and avant-garde in sensibility.
- Kismet Nail Polish (Limited Edition) $17 Fate, destiny, a predetermined course of events. This metallic sunflower nail polish was simply meant to be.
Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
Cap Ferrat Trio Eyeshadow
Carthage Pure Matte Lipstick
Dogon Duo Eyeshadow
Exotic Dance Duo Eyeshadow
Ecume Nail Polish
Kismet Nail Polish
New Order Highlighting Blush
Queen Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
One Response to “NARS Summer 2011 Collection”
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.