October 19, 2010
OPI + Katy Perry Collection
Available January 2011 at Ulta
- Teenage Dream A dreamy pink glitter that you’re sure to crush on!
- Not Like the Movies This sultry silver is the real deal.
- Last Friday Night T.G.I.F. = This Glittery-blue Is Fierce!
- The One That Got Away You always thought you’d marry this amazing deep berry.
- Black Shatter a cracked pattern appears when applied over each dried bright lacquer.
What an innovation from OPI, first the suede matte polishes and now cracked polish, what will they think of next? For Black Shatter you will only need one coat and let it dry. I am guessing that as it dries you will start to see it kind of shrink back into smaller pieces that give the nail a cracked or almost like square leopard spots.
Here’s how it looks:
Source: The Sweet 7
The One That Got Away
Not Like the Movies
Last Friday Night
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
4 Responses to “OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks”
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.