July 2, 2010
Danné Montague-King Foundation ($28) utilizes the proven benefits of botanical preservative complexes such as BIOCENCE™ – a revolutionary new organic compound that prevents the growth of microorganisms on contact – and a high pigmentation factor of up to 53%, creating the appearance of flawless youthful skin. The DMK Cosmetics Foundation Series is perfect for clients with skin conditions, post-operative clients, industry professionals, or anybody looking for a superior foundation makeup.
- Highly pigmented for the best coverage and flawless youthful skin.
- Advanced capability to camouflage and conceal facial imperfections.
- Long wearing – forget those multiple touch-ups!
- Water resistant.
- Heat Resistant up to 85°(186.8°F).
- Encapsulated pigments with natural preservatives – no parabens.
- Smooth and silky during application.
- OIL FREE, no harsh ingredients and good for sensitive skin.
- Specially formulated to soften the look of fine lines and creases with Soft Vision™
I discovered this brand at IMATS. I was on the way out when I decided to check out their products which was 25% off at the show so my foundation was only $21. At that low of a price I decided to try it out, who knows I might really like it. What do you know I think this foundation is amazing! It gives great coverage and is long lasting. They have colors for every ethnicity and if you can’t find a perfect match you can mix two shades to get the right color.
The foundation is in a nice sleek compact with a big mirror. I really like that the compact is not bulky because it doesn’t have an included brush which I never use anyways. I find the product is best applied with a brush, you can use a foundation brush but I don’t have one so I used a stippling brush which works great. With this foundation less is more because it is a cream foundation it does not apply as smoothly as a liquid foundation. I suggest using moisturizer first and then layering on foundation until you get your desired coverage. If you apply too much foundation it starts to look cakey and dry on your face. The foundation does a good job covering minor imperfections and discolorations such as freckles.
This foundation has everything I want. It can provide medium to full coverage (it could probably help conceal tattoos,) it is long lasting, doesm’t come off when I use blotting paper, and it controls the shine on my face. After 5 hours at work and sweating from running around my makeup looked really good, the coverage was still there and my face wasn’t a shiny mess. This is going to be my new foundation, even at $28 compared to other brands I am already saving $10-$15. I would love to try the other products from this brand such as the correctors, which are probably great for undereye circles.
Availability: Frends Beauty Supply, 5270 Laurel Canyon Blvd., North Hollywood, California, 37203; (818) 769-3834
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
8 Responses to “Danné Montague-King (DMK) Premiere Foundation”
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.