May 25, 2010
Available at now! Continue reading for swatches and a review.
I love the pretty pastel colors of this collection. My favorite is Lapis of Luxury. It was easy to apply and gave a nice finish with 2 thick coats while Turquoise and Caicos was very sheer and streaky with one coat and showed it’s full color with 2-3 coats. The green was a lot more time consuming than the blue. Splash of Grenadine and Playa del Platinum did not appeal too much to me so I didn’t purchase it. I highly recommend the blue for some color!
- Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain
- FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation for a Natural Full Coverage
- OPI+ Katy Perry Collection with New Nail Polish that Cracks
- e.l.f. Matte Bronzer vs. MAC Sculpting Powder
One Response to “Essie’s Resort Collection”
Leave a Reply
- Recent Posts
- Popular Posts
Product reviews, beauty tips, giveaways and more.
Get A Beauty Addict Blog delivered daily to your feedreader or inbox. Grab the feed or enter your email address to get the party started.