A Beauty Addict

FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program

April 10, 2010

FREE DIOR MAKEUP?! Count me in! Register for the Dior Diva Rewards Program
Who: You!
What: Free Dior cosmetics, fragrance, and skin care
When: You you spend, $100, $250, $500, $750, or $1000 in products
Why: Dior believes you should be rewarded for spending ridiculous amounts of money on their products =)
How: Send in your receipts when you buy Dior products

Save all your Dior receipts girls! Dior products can be purchased from any store i.e. Nordstrom, Macy’s, Bloomingdales, Sephora etc to be eligible for this reward program. Every $1 spent on Dior products = 1 reward point. Send in your receipts along with a redemption form. The links are below each picture. Just make sure all of the receipts that you turn in are within a year of each other to be valid for the prize level that you decide to choose. I suggest you highlight on the receipt which products are Dior just to make it easier for them people looking at it and so there is no confusion as to the price of the product to make sure you get all your points…

I sent in my receipts for the 500 point level and I received a medium sized silver Dior beauty cannage makeup bag, a Dior eyeshadow brush, Dior rouge lipstick, and a 2-Color eyeshadow in Nude Look. These four items I would guess retail for almost $100. I think that’s a pretty good deal. Even though I spent a lot I got compensated with more good Dior products. I especially like the makeup bag, its really cute and like one of a kind because you cannot buy it in stores. Have you done this program yet? If so what products did you receive?

Dior Diva Rewards Submission Form

Dior Prizes for different Point Levels

Popular Posts:

23 Responses to “FREE Dior Makeup with the Dior Diva Rewards Program”

1. Maria says:

Hey I so far have 250$ worth of products. I am keeping all my receipts! Is the points including the tax? lol. I have the J’adore perfume. I am looking to get the miss cherie one. smells yummy!

2. christine says:

I am no sure if it includes tax. When I sent mine it I did it without the tax to make sure I would get my gift. I have J’adore too its nice but my new favorite is Dior Addict 2.

3. Samara says:

Hi, I have almost 750 points but most of my purchases are from Sephora online and I noticed that the receipts/packing slips from online purchases do not include de prices and now i’m not sure if they would accept this kind of receipt. Did you have any receipt from Sephora online when you sent in your form/receipts? If it is not asking too much of you, could you please send me an e-mail with the answer? It would help to put DIOR DIVA on the subject line to make it easy for me to recognize you. I would really appreciate if you could tell me your experience. Thank you so much and have a great week.

4. Patti Anastas says:

I have around 1,440.84 points in Dior make up, What gift would i receive with this many poings?

5. I’m so pleased to individual noticed this unique website. You very nearly stated myself only just the things I chosen to listen to and next various. Delightful creating and cheers once for pulling off this no tarif!

6. Really good post, it seems like you are a bit of an expert at marketing and SEO. Maybe you could leverage that talent and help local businesses (and make loads of money). Check out this guide. Hoep it helps. Regards Vallie Vallelonga

7. Julie Wong says:

I recently sent my receipts together with the above form on November 2, 2012 and had the envelope with my receipts returned with no letter of explanation. I’m not sure if the envelope was opened or not, but Return to Sender was written across the envelope and returned to me. I checked the address and it was correct. My first submission was for 11/4/2011 thru 11/3/2012 in the amount of $767.51 for Fab Diva 750 pts. The second was for receipts I found previous to what I already submitted as the website indicated that I could submit old receipts not previously claimed for. This submission was for $992.38. Please help me as I don’t know what happened and why it was returned to me. Julie

8. Felishia says:

Julie I had the same thing happen to me recently I send 2different form away both for the 100 dollar rewards and they were both returned to me with no explanation just return to sender written across I’ve done it before and it worked not too sure what’s going on??

9. DIOR says:

This is not the current redemption form, please go to Diordivavip.com or Dior.com in the US. Log into your account to access the redemption form

10. Hello there! This article couldn’t be written much better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept talking about this. I most certainly will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he’s going to have a great read. I appreciate you for sharing!

11. Phoenix says:

I always order dior through nordstrom online. Can I print the online order receipt to them ? It didn’t come with the original receipt like when we shop in store. Are they ok with online receipt ?

12. donna hopkins says:

I sent my redemption form to po box 1394 ronks pa. 17573 and it was returned to me
    Please help. Thank you

13. donna hopkins says:

What is going on with this rewards program. I hope its not s scam. I font have the time to fill out form snd then have it returned.

14. Charles says:

My wife just received the rewards gift (500 points) and WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT! The Perfume bottle that came with it was the size of a quarter…. and that is being generous. The necklace (advertised it was supposed to be a bracelet… and a much nicer looking item than my wife received) was something that is so cheaply made that my wife basically threw it away. There is no value in the item. While she is proud to have the makeup, purses, etc. there is a point of pride in the logo and feel of the Dior items. Not so with this item. the chain is VERY fragile. The charms are bubble gum machine quality (no exaggeration). The only part of the necklace that would let you know this is a Dior is a small, round, metal piece with made-in-China quality engraving that shows a “CD.” I think the CD means “Chinese (knock-off) Dior” or maybe “Cheap Dior.” My point is we are very disappointed in this reward and I advise everyone to avoid it.

15. Rebecca C says:

I cant access the Dior Diva webpage, its link is broken. I want to print the current redemption form but it wont let me click on the link?? Anyone have a current copy of the redemption form. As I know the address has changed from this one above?!

16. I am really thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this fantastic article at here.

17. Isabelle says:

What’s up i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read
    this article i thought i could also make comment due to this brilliant paragraph.

18. Shirin says:

Hi. I have sent my points last week. I was just wondering if you can tell me how long it usually takes to get the package from dior . Thanks :)

19. Gossip which experts claim nfl jersey takes to a close, here are the follow-up
    designer luxurious mens lacoste arixia fd 2 white black shoes clearance online http://zaccreative.com/blog/red-lacoste-polo-shirt/mens-lacoste-black-shoes-p-2146.html

20. Regularly nfl jersey Summary is starting to feel fairly outdated
    wholesale the newest moncler lovers of men vest sleeveless single breasted red factory outlet http://www.jollysiendaphotography.com/img/moncler-bodywarmer/moncler-loire-coat-women-fur-hoodie-zip-with-button-blue-p-4214.html

21. What people do I need to tweet? nfl jersey supporters on the subject of Flickr
    cheap authentic sexy apricot simple elegant gauze bandage dress hl726 for sales http://www.hauinc.org/Events/herve-leger-london/vanessa-v-backless-bandage-dress-pink-hl440-p-1483.html

22. Modernize your current nfl jersey within about half the time without having to spend additional money!
    official website canada goose mystique parka black women for sales http://www.usa-eds.com/products/stores-that-sell-canada-goose/canada-goose-mystique-parka-black-women-p-1865.html